Harry Potter Lego and Extras for Sale

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hi
I am selling of some of my spare HP Lego 'sets, figs & parts' as well as 26 Old Grey cliff/mountain elements. the HP sets are - 4755, 4726, 4719, 4754, 4728.

The sets are mostly complete and where there are missing pieces i have subbed in peices to complete the model. Like having a black lamp cap in 4755 rather than the grey one, so the models all look good. I have dug out as many of the figures as i could find to go with the sets. In the case of Hagreds Hut I have added the characters that came with the set but sadly they are the yellow versions not the flesh that were with the set. In the case of Privet Drive, there is only the Ron figure.

As well as the sets I have loaded in a number of spare figs and a spare Basilisk that I have.

All in all, these are nice sets and any missing bits are easy enough to come by, even in these slightly incomplete states these are good sets and with the figures and extra figures should fetch a fair price. I am looking to move these quickly so am thinking around £75 + shipping but am open to offers.

I also have 26 old grey cliff elements for sale and am looking for around £20 + shipping, but again i am open to offer, esspecially if someone wants the lot.

Payment would be PP Gift only and I will box each set in a polybag and can ship any day this week, I will get a weight and charge exact shipping only (will have that tomorrow). I am not adverse to shipping overseas but the costs could be inhibative and the tracking service almost never works outside the UK.

Attachments

• cliffs.jpg
    cliffs.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 73
  • HP Sales Lego.jpg
    HP Sales Lego.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 72

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Really want to avoid Evilbay so if anyone wants to make an offer I will consider any offer, well within reason.
Tar
Matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
If anyone is interested in some Old Grey Lego Cliffs they are now on Evilbay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320924893872?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
^ hey Josh
The grey cliffs are all that is left, but if you want them then I will ship OS at exact cost - PM if you are interested.
Thanks loads
Matt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom