goodbye

Dom

Jedi Master
jabbawokkie said:
Dom said:
jabbawokkie said:
dom even pretended he was there lass to say sorry :lol: :lol:

No that was her, she had to do the "I told you so" thing. Kept winding me up till I let her

no hard feelings mate 8) 8)

Course not. I Just went on one a bit, has always been the story of my life (apart from Sara) that birds just **** stuff up. This is one place that always makes me laugh no matter how **** the day is, didn`t want that screwed up.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Dom said:
jabbawokkie said:
Dom said:
No that was her, she had to do the "I told you so" thing. Kept winding me up till I let her

no hard feelings mate 8) 8)

Course not. I Just went on one a bit, has always been the story of my life (apart from Sara) that birds just **** stuff up. This is one place that always makes me laugh no matter how **** the day is, didn`t want that screwed up.

you were great dom, it was so funny after you had sent jabba and me pm's telling us to pack up, telling us it wasn't worth falling out over and slating claire( jabba;s wife karen) and then realising . it made me laugh :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:
jabbawokkie said:
it ****ing it :twisted: like you had a chance any way :twisted:

I was calling your forum troll an "it". Not your wife. I'm sure she's lovely.

:)

Jason

that picture was my wife

Yes, I know it was. You know what a forum troll is though, and why I might choose to describe one as an "it"?

Jason

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nice one! :D

That was a good effort, although I gotta say Bollux and myself weren't convinced Claire/Karen was real! Ok, we thought spammer and not you messing about..........still a good effort though.

Now all we need is Dom to put the threads back

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom