Going to be listing more items & would like some value help

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi Guys, I am looking to list a few more of my figures up for sale, but not being that up on variations as I used to be let alone there value, so was hoping you guys could give me a little help, I have just took photos of the first few which are below & will be adding more as I decide what to let go & what to keep.

So have I got anything worth anything :? - I would like to hope so! :lol: I think one of my Rancor keepers may be a Ledy??

I will be adding COO or lack of photos for each figure as well as a back & front shot to show the condition as well as possible, these are all coo variations generally as I have tried to make my loose set mostly HK coo's as & where possible.

Most of the figures are pretty much dead mint, but there are always exceptions, as with this lot with a rather pink Luke FB, dam shame as otherwise he is mint & the Rancor keeper with discoloration, though I think it makes him a real cool figure as if it is discoloration, its so even throughout.

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi mate

I'll have a little go - to be honest I am not sure whether many of the variants that you have are particularly rare or that much more expensive

First up Ree-Yees No COO - looks like his gun is missing the handle - with a good gun I would say £6.00 as is probably £3-£4
Ree-Yees Taiwan - £6.00
Bib Taiwan - £6.00
Lando Skiff No COO - £7.00
Lobot No COO - £7.00
Luke FB - no idea really - maybe £10.00 ?
Nien Numb No COO - £6.00
Rancor Keeper Tawian - £8.00
Rancor Keeper No COO - it is difficult to tell is this is the Ledy one or not - the 4 looks to jump up in your picture which would suggest it is just the No COO one - http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/COO-GUIDE-h21.htm#Rancor%20Keeper - if Ledy maybe £20.00 if no COO then £10.00
Gammy Guard No COO - £7.00

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Not mega bucks eh :lol: but huge thanks Iain, will have to have a good think if its worth parting with them, may be wiser to just send them off for grading with the condition of them I presume.

Well I better start digging at my other display cabinet eh.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom