Glen Tomlin strikes again

mumbo

Sith Lord
TwistedMetal said:
Latest update.

Dear whitecat_fox,Hiya Scott;a resounding spanking mate! I got on to his local RM depot mngr who conf my delivery with a courier, then I forwarded details of his 4 (count 'em) non-delivery claims in the past 12 mths (NONE of which were reported to his RM office by him, I was told) so the dossier has been passed to Royal Mail Fraudulent Claims div and they've now flagged his postcode for observation/investigation.He opened an ebay claim then closed it the NEXT day, leaving me POS fb (check it out - I left HIM some too) and claimed that an 'old lady' several streets away had been keeping the item for him and he now had it; he couldn't actually tell me the 'old lady's name or her address (I was gonna check it out with the very helpful ppl at Darlington depot) but I know it's bollocks anyway, so I've passed all the info on to ebay and they've promised to 'look into it'.Cheating, lying tossers like him need to be taught a lesson - and I was happy to provide it, so much thanks for your help, 'cos everyone I spoke to confirmed what you told me and then I realised that if I didn't act then he would likely just get away with it again, 'cos ebay don't protect sellers at all. If I were you now I would petition ebay to look into your own losses, since they have a heap of evidence against this guy, they should be acting on it.All the best and good luck mate,Nick. - lavedfilm

Oh yes this is ****ing brilliant news, the net has to be closing in now :)

Scott looks like we wont need to hatch that plan :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Good work fellas. However plan B seems like fun (Not the singer/actor)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom