Archived FS: MOC Luke X Wing & Stormtrooper SOLD PLS ARCHIVE

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Hi Guys

So, I've went a bit nuts on spend this month and have decided to move on a couple of cards and would prefer to offer here first. Happy to take any other photos if needed. Postage £6 signed for in the UK - ask if outside and we can work something out. Both will be well packed in a star case. Prefer paypal gift (feel free to check my feedback on the site) or else add 4%

First up I have this lovely Luke X Wing 20 Back. One of my favourite figures, I only picked him up the other week on EBay but have decided to stick with my 21 Back and move him back on. Starting with his good points - the card is a total beauty, close to flat, vibrant and next to no edgewear. The bubble is fully sealed and Luke himself is in brilliant nick. His bad points? There is a crack in the bubble right across the top on the side against the card, the figure can't come out on his own, you would have to prise the bubble open to lift him out. Somewhere in his life his footer has escaped however. Theres also what appears to be a very small stain across the "A" on the Star Wars logo.

From a display perspective none of these points detract from what is a beauty of a MOC. Clearly he is priced accordingly and I am only looking back roughly what I paid on Evil Bay (which I believe was a bargain) which is £50. I won't move on the price for that reason! SOLD

Cheers - Nicky

o4nn7Mr.jpg

Dwj53z6.jpg

uUPXv1d.jpg

wkem8ac.jpg

uJr4snA.jpg

FVDaVlC.jpg

WdhOocl.jpg

jikim9L.jpg

Next up I have an absolute beauty of a ROTJ 77 Back Stormtrooper. Only reason for selling is that my rather wide focus is to collect one of each figure on a Kenner Cardback and I picked up a 12 Back Stormtrooper so this guy can go. His good points, almost flawless card with minimal edge wear (see photos) Bubble has yellowed but is a total peach except for the tiniest ding in the bottom right which I have tried to photo and also a tiny little mark at the bottom which seems to be inside the bubble. Gun is still taped tightly to his side and the figure is a beauty.

I bought him from Iain a few months back on here and I am simply looking back what I paid - £100. SOLD

fOsSNoE.jpg

2Z9hwH3.jpg

pUd2s84.jpg

23XCHMY.jpg

gztVhTb.jpg

H2nddTJ.jpg

xXtEhPm.jpg

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I would have the Luke X wing but I already have one and at that price it will allow someone who doesn't the chance to own a Kenner sw card so I will stay away but I expect that to move pretty quickly.

RifleSmile

Jedi Knight
Thanks for the comments on the pricing guys - this place has been always been fair for me when buying over the last year and it wouldnt sit right with me to raise the price here on something I got only a couple of weeks back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom