FS: AFA Graded Loose Figures

Brigadier82

Youngling
Hi Lejackal

Do you know if there are any confirmed bubble numbers for a Palitoy ESB 45B Boba Fett single stem?

olisuds

Sith Lord
Hi olisuds

Was looking through previous posts and recognised that you had a Palitoy ESB 45B Boba Fett unused card and was wondering; is there a carded version of Boba Fett?
Hi, apologies but i missed the notifications on this thread. There are indeed carded versions of the Palitoy 45b Boba Fett and I have seen a fair few of them. Boba Fett is not amongst the rarest of the 45b. There are a handful that have yet to be found and several that are just 1 or 2 of a kind. I suspect it's scarcity is more due to it's high demand and popularity. I've seen a couple sell on Vectis in recent years.

There will be some far rarer 45b selling at Vectis on 30th November ;-)

olisuds

Sith Lord
Hi Lejackal

Do you know if there are any confirmed bubble numbers for a Palitoy ESB 45B Boba Fett single stem?
I haven't really paid close attention to bubble numbers but since Chewbacca, Bossk and Tie Fighter Pilot are the only 3 Palitoy 45b known to have Toy Toni's I wouldn't worry too much about single/double stem or bubble numbers. In fact if I was buying one of those I still wouldn't be 100% confident unless it came from a Palitoy employee or a store find.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom