Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group B

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Round 2 - Group B

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

We are now in the 2nd round.

AT-AT the winner of 3 finals, but it only made it to the semi final in 2020. I guess it will a major surprise if it get knocked out in the 2nd round for the first time in history :oops:

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound was in the quater final last year for the first time. Does it have a chance in this group :unsure:

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle was in the semi final last year. Again it would a big surprise if we do not see it in the quater final :oops:

MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon has never been in quater final before. Will we have a major surprise in this group with the MLC-3 getting one of the 2 places for the quater final :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to the quater final.

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Well this group was again not easy. But since the AT-AT always win and I am sure that we will see it in the next round. Then my 1st vote will go to the MLC-3 Mobile Laser Cannon. But also because it is a little cool tank, I like the guns can move up and down and that the top can open to put a rebel into the tank. you can also move the glass or keep it so the rebel can look out of the glass, great little toy.

my 2nd vote goes to the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle, one of the best vehicles kenner have made. I am still surprised that it has not been in the final yet or won. Maybe that will happen in 2023 :unsure:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm afraid that it's the same for me too…I really don't want the AT AT to win again….and the Shuttle, great as it is was just too big….but the other two are just too weak to get my vote.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
X-Wing for me
I get the ATAT love, it's hugely impressive to look at, more than a toy even, a work of art in any room and iconic too… but the X-Wing was a one handed (even as a child) teleport into the film and when the batteries ran out you'd just shout Pew Pew!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I'm afraid that it's the same for me too…I really don't want the AT AT to win again….and the Shuttle, great as it is was just too big….but the other two are just too weak to get my vote.
Thanks for the votes and support (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
X-Wing for me
I get the ATAT love, it's hugely impressive to look at, more than a toy even, a work of art in any room and iconic too… but the X-Wing was a one handed (even as a child) teleport into the film and when the batteries ran out you'd just shout Pew Pew!
Thanks fo the votes mate and all the pew pew ;)(y)

morrid12

Padawan
Only had X-Wing, albeit non battle damaged and always thought Shuttle had an eloquence on screen, so Shuttle and X-wing.
Hard to pass on that AT-AT though!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
AT-AT and the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle are the winners, the 2 other vehicles did not have a chance against this 2 mighty vehicles. Thanks for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom