• Scout Walker Vehicle

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Imperial Cruiser, made it to the 2nd round last year. Can it do it again in this very hard group :unsure:

Land speeder was knocked out in the 1st round last year and has only once made it to 2nd round, will this be the end like last year for the land speeder :unsure:

Scout Walker Vehicle, yes the mighty scout walker has been in the quater final the last 3 years. It will be a major surprise if it is knocked out in this round :oops:

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship was in the semi final last year, can any of the other vehicles stop the boba fett vehicle :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Let the Vote Begin

Imperial Cruiser.jpg

Land speeder.jpg

Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the Scout Walker and Slave 1 for me. I actually prefer the Palitoy Land Speeder over the Kenner version anyway (I don't object to the opening bonnet, but I've always objected to the ugly protruding button at the front of the thing), plus I've just voted for the Palitoy version in Group B, so passing on the Kenner version here is easy. As for the Imperial Cruiser? A poor man's Imperial Troop Transporter minus the cool bits. Besides, the Scout Walker and Slave 1 are not only canonical vehicles where the Cruiser is not, they're also better toys IMHO, and so get my votes :).

Pomse2001

Grand Master
It's the Scout Walker and Slave 1 for me. I actually prefer the Palitoy Land Speeder over the Kenner version anyway (I don't object to the opening bonnet, but I've always objected to the ugly protruding button at the front of the thing), plus I've just voted for the Palitoy version in Group B, so passing on the Kenner version here is easy. As for the Imperial Cruiser? A poor man's Imperial Troop Transporter minus the cool bits. Besides, the Scout Walker and Slave 1 are not only canonical vehicles where the Cruiser is not, they're also better toys IMHO, and so get my votes :).
Thanks mate for the votes, I agree a poor man's troop transporter, they did the same with the x-wing removed the sound.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a battle we had about the 1st place. We got a draw Scout Walker Vehicle and Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship got the same no. of votes and is ready for next round, thanks again for all the votes (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom