• Tie Fighter

Votes: 60 60.6%
  • Twin-Pod Cloud Car

Votes: 33 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have always wonder why they invented the Clown Car! It is totaly impractical for any use other than "Look at me, I can carry one passenger, and nothing else". Even the the colour belongs in a Circus. You could see this coming kilometres away, not a stealth vehicle.

It gets my vote.

Ian.
😂 thanks Ian for the vote, I hope you will continue to vote in the other groups (y)

TrooperWill

Padawan
Gotta be the imperial troop transport for me, if I had the choose another it would be the security scout rig, it's a cool idea to have a flight capable exo suit

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Gotta be the imperial troop transport for me, if I had the choose another it would be the security scout rig, it's a cool idea to have a flight capable exo suit
Thanks mate for the vote, you are also welcome to vote in group B if you have not voted yet in that group ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Fantastic 99 members has voted, thanks guys (y)

We have a winner The Tie Fighter got 60.6% of the votes

The 2nd place go to the Twin-Pod Cloud Car with 33.3% of the votes

VdUb_MaN_01

Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Imperial Troop Transporter has not done well since 2019 where it was in the quater final. Last year it was knocked out in the first round. Will it do better this year :unsure:

Security Scout Vehicle has never made it to the 2nd round. So it can only make a surprise as always. Will this be the first time it will go to the 2nd round. I will be very surprised if it did :oops:

Tie Fighter after 3 years in the quater final it did not do well last year and was knocked out in the 2nd round. Will it go to the 2nd round as always or be knocked out in the first round for the first time :unsure:

Twin-Pod Cloud Car has also not done well since 2019. Since 2020 it has always been knocked out in the first round. Will it do better in 2023 like it did in 2019 :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 09:10 on 11th June.

Let the Vote Begin

View attachment 182226

View attachment 182227

View attachment 182228

View attachment 182229
The Tie Fighter is just the coolest of the lot. Just a bad ass fighting machine
The twin pod is also a good looking vehicle but will never top the awesome tie fighter

Latest posts

Top Bottom