• B-Wing Fighter Vehicle

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Imperial Sniper Vehicle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

AT-AT, the winner from 2019 and 2021. I was beginning to think will it win every year :oops: But it did only made it to the semi final in 2020. Can it make it to 2nd round as always ? :whistle:

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound has never had the big succes to my big surprise. Normally it is knocked out in the first round, but in 2019 it made it to the 2nd round. Can it do it again ? :unsure:

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle made it to the quater final in 2019 but since then it has only made it to the 2nd round. Can it go to the 2nd round again ? :unsure:

The mighty Imperial Sniper Vehicle, ok that was a joke 😂 again I do not know what kenner was thinking when they created it. It has always been knocked out in the first round. I would call it a huge surprise if it goes to the 2nd round in 2022 :whistle:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:29 on 2nd July.

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Imperial Sniper Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I support the rebels in this vote. I am sure the AT-AT will make it without my vote 😂 I think the b-wing is a cool rebel vehicle and the Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound I also love that one it is only missing the light. But I like the more grey color than the white one and the black engines.

sith-smith

Grand Master
AT AT. Awesome toy and remember how excited I was when I got one as a kid.

Never had the B-wing but was one of the first large vehicles I bought for next to nothing at a carboot sale in the early 90's

Pomse2001

Grand Master
AT-AT and the Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound are the winners

B-Wing Fighter Vehicle was only one vote from going to the next round, thanks for all the votes ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom