• MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle has been in the quater final the last 2 years. Can it do it again in this hard group ? :unsure:

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle has not done well ever, to my big surprise. But it has always made it to the 2nd round. Maybe 2022 will be a good year for the shuttle ? :unsure:

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle, has 2 times made it to the 2nd round and one time it was knocked out in the first round. Can it go to the 2nd round in this hard group ? :unsure:

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle is maybe the king in the group. In 2019 and 2020 it was in the final :oops: and last year it only made it to the semi final :oops: Will it go to the 2nd round and maybe even go to the final and win for first time ? :unsure:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:32 on 30th June.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Imperial Shuttle Vehicle and Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle got my vote. It was not easy not to choose the tie fighter but because it is blue it lost 😂

sith-smith

Grand Master
Shuttle as this was something I really wanted as a kid and of all the ones I bought as an adult I think this made me the happiest.

Snowspeeder because it's a very nice toy, with the double cockpit (good excuse to get a second LXW) the rear gun with cable and the flashing side guns

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Come on Snow Speeder, it's the only vintage ship I've ever owned so really does deserve to do well this year.🙄😔😏

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Looks like we have a big fight about the 2nd place, there is still 15 min. to vote, who will get the 2nd place ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle and the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle are the winners

MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle was only 1 vote from getting in the 2nd round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom