• Scout Walker Vehicle

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • X-Wing with no sound

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

CAP-2 Captivator, made a new record last year. It made it to the next round for the first time. Can it do it again in this hard group :unsure:

Land speeder, has also not had any huge succes so far to my big surprise :oops: Last year it was the first time it made it to the next round. Can it do it again ?

Scout Walker Vehicle, has been in the quater final the last 2 years. Is this group to easy for this fantastic vehicle or will it be knocked out for the first time in the first round :unsure:

X-Wing with no sound, has a strange history. In 2019 it was in the semi final, in 2020 it only made it to the qauter final and last year it was knocked out in the first round. Can it do better that last year ? :oops:

Choose 2 Vehicles from the list

The 2 winners will go to next round.

Voting Closes 11:35 on 26th June.

Let the Vote Begin

CAP-2 Captivator.jpg

land speeder.jpg

Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

X-Wing with no sound.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Land speeder and Scout Walker Vehicle have my vote in this group. I also like the 2 other vehicles, it was not easy for me not to choose the x-wing, but I like more the x-wing with light and sound than this variant :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
This x-wing version, definitely! One of the first vehicles I remember getting for my birthday in the late 70's. Woke up one morning to find it hanging above my bed 😁

Other choice is scout walker.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Palitoy X-Wing and the Scout Walker for me too. Kenner's X-wing with the LED in the nose can go take a running jump, as can the pop-up bonnet Kenner Landspeeder. I'm a Palitoy boy and always will be :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom