• Imperial Shuttle Vehicle

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2022.

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound is in the quater final for the first time. Can it make another surprise and go to the semi final ?

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle is also in the quater final for the first time. This vehicle also has the chance to make another surprise and go to the semi final.

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle was in the semi final last year, can it do it again ?

Choose 1 Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 15:55 on 22nd July.

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

Imperial Shuttle Vehicle.jpg

Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok it was not easy for me not to choose the Y-Wing, but I think the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle is just much better and more cool. So the Imperial Shuttle Vehicle got my vote.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Love the Shuttle but never owned one or even knew it existed as a kid, and therefore have no nostalgic attachment, so gone for the Y-Wing :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
Love the Shuttle but never owned one or even knew it existed as a kid, and therefore have no nostalgic attachment, so gone for the Y-Wing :)
Weird. I knew the shuttle existed, but I don't think I knew of the Y-wing until I started collecting as an adult.

Didn't have any of those 3 as a kid but the shuttle was something I'd always wanted

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the Shuttle for me too. I remember seeing one for sale in Debenhams back in the 80's, but to my shame, I had stopped collecting Star Wars by that time as I thought I was too old for it :) . If only the me of back then could see me now! :LOL:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Imperial Shuttle Vehicle won with 52% of the votes and made another surprise with winning the group. Now it is ready for the semi final. Thanks for all the votes :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom