Votes: 12 70.6%
  • The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset With ROTJ Figures

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2022

Cantina Adventure Set was in the 2nd round in 2019, can it do it again ? :unsure:

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer has been knocked out of the first round the last 2 years but in 2019 it made it to the quater finals. Will the luck come back in 2022 ? :unsure:

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band has been in the semi final the last 2 years. I guess this is one of the strong playsets in the group that maybe can go to the next round again :unsure:

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset With ROTJ Figures has never had much love and is the only playset in the group that has never made it to next round. Will 2022 be the year where it get more love ? :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes 12:34 on 1st October.

Let the Vote Begin

Cantina Adventure Set.JPG

Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.jpg

Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band.jpg

The Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset With ROTJ Figures.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Star destroyer and band. Though this was tough as I really like the other two sets, though obviously being US sets I never knew of them here in the UK as a child.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's the Star Destroyer and Band for me too. Whilst I do like the other 2 sets now, mostly for their boxes, as a child (had I owned them, which I didn't as I live in the UK) I would have been mighty disappointed by them and their utter lack of play features! :LOL:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow looks like we only has a fight in this group about the 1st place 😂 2 playsets has a huge battle about becoming no. 1 (y)

Hod10

Padawan
Sy Snootles and the Rebo band are not a playset, so even though it's great it didn't get my vote. These figures belong in figure of the year I think

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Darth Vader's Star Destroyer is the winner and Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band got the 2nd place. Thanks guys for all the votes

Latest posts

Top Bottom