Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Turret Probot Playset

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Playset of the Year 2022

Dagobah Action Playset was in the semi final last year. Now it has the chance again to get in the semi final. But the road to the semi final is very hard or is it :unsure:

Endor Chase Complete Playpack has not been in the quater final since 2019, will this be the final stop again or will it for the first time go to the semi final :unsure:

Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy is again in the quater final like it was in 2021, but it has never been in the semi final before, can it do it for the first time :unsure:

Turret Probot Playset was in the semi final in 2020, can it do it again :unsure:

Choose 2 playset from the list

The 2 with most votes will go to next round.

Voting Closes 9:07 on 7th october.

Let the Vote Begin

Dagobah Action Playset.jpg

Endor Chase Complete Playpack.jpg

Land Of The Jawas from Palitoy.jpg

Turret Probot Playset.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
LOTJ and Turret/probot. Loved both sets as a kid :cool:
Hi, I'm curious, and I'm sure you're the right man to ask! Was the 'Turret & Probot' set ever released by Palitoy in its 'Turret/Probot' packaging? I know you're very much a Palitoy fan, yet I've noticed you tend to name this set as 'Turret/Probot'. You're not wrong to do so of course, since this is how it was released by Kenner (although they too also released it as 'Turret & Probot', as you doubtless know), however I've only ever seen it called 'Turret & Probot' in Palitoy packaging. Was it ever released as 'Turret/Probot' by Palitoy as well (translation, 'Do I have another thing to track down?! ;))?

Thanks.

Jeremy

sith-smith

Grand Master
As far as I know, no it wasn't. For some reason, I seem to write it with a / instead of a &. :unsure:

I should probably change it

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
As far as I know, no it wasn't. For some reason, I seem to write it with a / instead of a &. :unsure:

I should probably change it
OK, thanks. At least I don't have to start hunting an even rarer variant of an already very tough playset to find in good condition! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
wow looks like we have a good fight in the first quater final, all can still go to the next round (y) Who will be the winners :unsure:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
What a battle the first quater final was, Dagobah Action Playset and Turret Probot Playset both got 12 votes and is ready for the semi final. Thanks for all votes guys (y)

Latest posts

Top Bottom