forum new year awards

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
since they do these on tv and in all the papers thought it would be a good laugh to do one on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the i have so much money i am going to buy every single star wars item in the world (again) award goes gary

the i never drink but still do fat birds award goes to craig

the i send items through the post in the biggest boxes i can find award goes to edd

the i am a moderator but **** it put what you want on the forum award goes to edd and dom

the i buy every single action figure from the eighties and now my house looks like a toy factory award goes to mash

the i ,m a sneaky ****er who suddenly has a garage full of figures award goes to jayjedi

the i am a sad bastard who should go and play on the ice and drowned award goes to all the spammers (**** of dick heads)

the i will do any thing in a red cloak and crash helmet award goes to phantomshadow

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
The Smirnoff sponsored "I should not go on Ebay when pissed award" goes to Jabbawokkie

i have the medal for that mate,
i feel bad for leaving you out but couldnt think of one ,will sort one for you before end of night

jayjedi

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol:
very good
i accept the award and would like to thank ebay , without whom my garage would be empty. and i'd have more money in the bank :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'll happily accept mine.

Is there a cash prize with that?

i've found some toys i've only got 3 of....need to buy them.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
collect it have you seen the size
collect at night ,you may need a mask and crow bar

could be a bad idea, i'd go in the day time when school starts :lol:
gary is your alarm loud :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom