Forum Figure of the Year 2022 - Semi Final - Match 2

Forum Figure of the Year 2022 - SF M2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Another cracker of a line up for the second semi final. 2017 champion Princess Leia Organa takes on 2020 runner up Jawa.

Princess Leia had never looked like a champion before 2017, two third round exits and a group stage elimination left her looking like a mid table figure. However, when Carrie Fisher sadly passed away over Christmas 2016 the inevitable happened and the Leia figure dominated the competition. It looked like her title would be a single achievement though with group, 2nd round and 3rd round exits to follow, until now. Back in the semi finals, the Princess is giving a good account of herself again, coming through a tough group which saw the 2016 champion go out, and then eliminating Greedo, Luke Jedi and Leia Boushh in the knockouts, all tough figures, shes showing her 2017 form again.

PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA ROAD TO SEMI FINALS

Group A

13 votes Princess Leia Organa
13 votes Chewbacca
12 votes Emperor's Royal Guard
8 votes 4-LOM
3 votes Lobot
2 votes Amanaman
1 vote Prune Face

2nd Round
Greedo 14 v 16 Princess Leia Organa

3rd Round
Princess Leia Organa 14 v 13 Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

Quarter Final
Princess Leia Organa 15 v 11 Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise)

Her opponent is the formidable Jawa, one of those figure's so popular it's a surprise it's never gone the distance. Runner up in 2020 to Leia Boushh, it looked like the Jawa would break it's duck but failed at the last point. Semi finalist in both 2017 and 2018 but again just falling short, but the Jawa has always reached the knockouts and all bar one year has been as far as the 3rd round or further. The little figure appeared to get handed a nice easy group for a figure of it's stature, and then Han Trench, Imperial Gunner, Hammerhead and Hoth Stormie have all fallen to it since.

JAWA ROAD TO THE SEMI FINALS

Group M

15 votes Jawa
11 votes IG-88
10 votes Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
5 votes Rebel Commander
3 votes Han Solo in Carbonite
1 vote Luke Skywalker (Battle Poncho)

2nd Round
Jawa 17 Han Solo (Trench Coat) 5 Imperial Gunner 8

3rd Round
Jawa 20 v 9 Hammerhead

Quarter Final
Jawa 14 v 12 Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE FIGURE

VOTING CLOSES ON THURSDAY 24TH FEBRUARY @2.50PM

SF M2.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, this one's actually quite tough for me as I genuinely love them both. However, on this occasion the Princess steals my vote (and my heart)... the Jawa just steals my droids ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom