football

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've been having a go at Kuyt for over a year now but tonight he finally proved his worth to the team !! :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say I haven't seen MOTD for months, so that was the first interview with Rafa I've seen in ages, **** ME he looks terrible! :?
I don't mean that in a han-style homosexual way (before any smart ****er says anything), I mean he looks like he's been pullin 20 hour shifts seven days a week for the last 6 weeks.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
I've been having a go at Kuyt for over a year now but tonight he finally proved his worth to the team !! :D

i was wantting them to take him off ,still think he is just a tryer .do you think that was a shot from gerrard ,and how the **** did ref miss that hand ball :shock:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Darth Wensleydale said:
Errr...does that mean Barnsley are better than Inter Milan :wink: :lol: :lol:

Great minds think a like, I sent my mate (a United fan) a text after the game saying "Imagine what Barnsley would have done to Inter"

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
do you think that was a shot from gerrard ,and how the **** did ref miss that hand ball :shock:
It was definitely a shot at goal and a trademark Gerrard kop end one at that !! :D

Viera was very close to Gerrard when he handled the ball and couldn't do much about it but the ref and linesman should have discussed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom