first time on here since getting married!!!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
hey guys, havent been on here for ages due to getting married back in november!! looks like i got a lot to read through, find out what you lot have been up to. anything good ive missed?? any progress on edd's stolen figures?? i know it was a while but missed out on loads!!

mash, i cant believe jabba found out about our little conversation, he sounds pissed in the other thread :wink: :wink: :p and yes chris mann is jedi_masters!!!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
hey guys, havent been on here for ages due to getting married back in november!! looks like i got a lot to read through, find out what you lot have been up to. anything good ive missed?? any progress on edd's stolen figures?? i know it was a while but missed out on loads!!

mash, i cant believe jabba found out about our little conversation, he sounds pissed in the other thread :wink: :wink: :p and yes chris mann is jedi_masters!!!

well i guess i will let you live now you have got married ,much worse :lol: :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Congrats/Commiserations on the wedding! :lol:
Good to see you back, you gonna be about a bit more often?

mash

Sith Lord
mash, i cant believe jabba found out about our little conversation, he sounds pissed in the other thread and yes chris mann is jedi_masters!!!

Congrats dude on the wedding!

Jabba was very angry for a bit about the stuff we wrote luckily he only found that one conversation and not the others!!! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mash said:
mash, i cant believe jabba found out about our little conversation, he sounds pissed in the other thread and yes chris mann is jedi_masters!!!

Congrats dude on the wedding!

Jabba was very angry for a bit about the stuff we wrote luckily he only found that one conversation and not the others!!! :lol:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
weasel said:
Congrats/Commiserations on the wedding! :lol:
Good to see you back, you gonna be about a bit more often?

yea hopefully weasel, i dont have the internet at home at the moment so ill be on whenever i can get over ot my mother in laws!! got lots to read through since i was last on so better get started!!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Darth Wensleydale said:
Congratulations :D

Hope you didn't have to sell stuff to put towards your wedding like I had to? :wink:

No luckily i didnt have to, we have very generous parents and we saved very hard!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom