Droids cartoon

UKS

Jedi Knight
Been watching it and loving it! It's a lot better then I remember. I think the tone threw me, but it actually is close to the Prequel tone.. and lots of PT and even ST things are turning up!

UKS

Pomse2001

Grand Master
DarthHamblin said:
The original Droids animation from 85 is now on Disney plus

I have not seen it yet on disney plus, maybe disney plus is different in denmark where I live :? But I saw the 2 ewok movies and the ewok cartoon series is on disney plus in denmark. I love them :lol:

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
DarthHamblin said:

I have not seen it yet on disney plus, maybe disney plus is different in denmark where I live :? But I saw the 2 ewok movies and the ewok cartoon series is on disney plus in denmark. I love them :lol:

Haven't watched Ewoks yet, hopefully will be on there soon.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
DarthHamblin said:
Pomse2001 said:
DarthHamblin said:

The two Ewoks movies and the cartoon have been on Disney+ in the UK for a few month now there all worth a watch.

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Stubbs said:
DarthHamblin said:
Pomse2001 said:

The two Ewoks movies and the cartoon have been on Disney+ in the UK for a few month now there all worth a watch.
Yeah I sat down and watched the battle of endor, I'm sure I remember it being better when I was a kid.

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
DarthHamblin said:
Stubbs said:
DarthHamblin said:

Yeah I sat down and watched the battle of endor, I'm sure I remember it being better when I was a kid.

Everything is better when your a kid for the most part. But I enjoyed watching them back a few years ago when my brother got the DVD and have since watched them with my kids.

I enjoy them there a part of my star wars growing up. But they are god awful in comparison to the original trilogy

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Stubbs said:
DarthHamblin said:
Stubbs said:

Everything is better when your a kid for the most part. But I enjoyed watching them back a few years ago when my brother got the DVD and have since watched them with my kids.

I enjoy them there a part of my star wars growing up. But they are god awful in comparison to the original trilogy

Yeah there not a patch on the original trilogy,wicker actually speaks English who would of thought

Pomse2001

Grand Master
DarthHamblin said:
Stubbs said:
DarthHamblin said:

Yeah there not a patch on the original trilogy,wicker actually speaks English who would of thought

Yes there is some errors because as I understand it. The 2 ewoks movies is before ROTJ. So when wicket meet leia why do he not speak english ?

Another error I found was the witch when she turn into a bird then the bird do not have the ring arround the leg :lol: later in the movie we see terak remove the ring from the bird.

In the first ewok movie Logray do not look like the logray in rotj :? :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Haven't watched these since the early 2000's, will have to revisit them I think.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom