Display cabinets at Lidl

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I'm always sceptical of stores that use the words Quality and Cheaper in the same sentence. :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
To be fair they are at the cheaper end of the market for sure, but I have found that most items they sell are pretty well made & most come with a 3 year guarantee which most more expensive outlets do not give, I put them way & beyond Aldi as I know a lot of folks that tar them with the same brush.

May be worth a look see though & I just posted it as I am on there special offer mailing list & thought it may be of interest, these kind of offers they have are usually gone within hours of the store opening on the offer date, I just missed out on a scroll saw last week as I watched to 2 the store had in loaded on to trolleys just ahead of me :(

jackabina

Sith Lord
Hi guys, i'm a store manager at lidl. Believe me, the qualilty of these are very good. Trouble is theres not many about.
Get down to your local store sharpish if you want one.

Smaller version also at £30. Very good value!

Cheers

Neil

jackabina

Sith Lord
Hi mate, normally with the good stuff we normally only get a few. Anywhere between 4 - 12 maybe. All stores are different, and the stock is allocated to them. If you are able to, its best to get there first thing at 8.
Good luck!

Neil

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Sweet thanks for the info Neil, I know I have to be there crack of dawn, I am lucky in that I live in the middle of nowhere & my local store is quiet, so usually get what I am after unlike when I lived in Leicester, may well try & bag a couple of them though I do already have cabinets I have made myself, but would be nice for some side runs I have going on, just missed out on a scroll saw last week as I snoozed - DoH!

jackabina

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: happens all the time mate. its a shame you can't buy our stuff online. If there are other stores within travelling distance, give customer services a ring to see if they have any left. the number can be found on the bottom of the back page of the 'non food' leaflet.

I hope you manage to bag one mate. I think they are great value for money. (no bias) :lol:

jackabina

Sith Lord
It was de-listed about september time to make way for the christmas lines. I'd say it will probably return jan/feb time. The company have put a limit on bulk buying to six, but theres reason you shouldn't be able to get more than one provided you're there early enough.
Some people camp outside my shop from about 7am for the really good stuff :eek:

Let me know how you get on.

Neil

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Will LYK how I get on for sure

The spinach I am on about has not been available for a few years now neil, it was frozen cream spinach in block, form, would be outstanding to find out where the hell to get it now, reminded me of my childhood in Germany & can eat it till it comes out of my ears.

Fingers crossed I get some cabinets eh

itfciain

Grand Master
Cheers for mine Neil :wink:

Neil is a top guy - it was good to meet up with him today and even better that i left with one of these beauties in the back of my car - am in the process of putting it together now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom