Did anyone get anything at C&T Auctions today

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Did anyone get anything at the C&T Auction today.
I was unfortunately out bid on everything that intrested me, but overall I thought when the condition was taken into account (mostly the MOCs were in excellent conditio) the prices were about right.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Did anyone get anything at the C&T Auction today.
I was unfortunately out bid on everything that intrested me, but overall I thought when the condition was taken into account (mostly the MOCs were in excellent conditio) the prices were about right.
Watched it live, but didn't bid on anything. Seemed like an American bidder kept pushing up the price. I thought the luke stormtrooper went high especially for the condition.
What's an afa/ukg 85 worth in comparison ?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Watched it live, but didn't bid on anything. Seemed like an American bidder kept pushing up the price. I thought the luke stormtrooper went high especially for the condition.
What's an afa/ukg 85 worth in comparison ?
Yeh you're right on that one…the US bidder was pushing the Tri Logo"s up a bit.
But weren't the cards and bubbles excellent?
I can't find a graded one on Tracker that has sold in the last 3 years.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yeh you're right on that one…the US bidder was pushing the Tri Logo"s up a bit.
But weren't the cards and bubbles excellent?
I can't find a graded one on Tracker that has sold in the last 3 years.
Not on the luke, the bubble was a bit dented or bumpy to the top rhs. The card might have been mint - as I already have one I didn't look.
I'm sure I've seen graded up for sale and sold in 3 years...
The last vectis, a luke stormtrooper went for 1k plus fees and had a better bubble.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not on the luke, the bubble was a bit dented or bumpy to the top rhs. The card might have been mint - as I already have one I didn't look.
I'm sure I've seen graded up for sale and sold in 3 years...
The last vectis, a luke stormtrooper went for 1k plus fees and had a better bubble.
That's auctions for you…it's all about who's bidding and how badly they want it.
I didn't pay too much attention to the Luke ST to be honest as I knew I couldn't afford it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom