Death Trooper 4-Pack

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I have a query regarding Hasbro's forthcoming Death Trooper 4-pack. With the previous 4-packs (Stormtroopers, Rebel Fleet Troopers and Shoretroopers), it was obvious what was new or different about the figures in the sets. However, none of the announcements I've seen about the Death Troopers seems to indicate that anything is new about them compared to the TVC carded versions. Don't get me wrong, it's a great figure, and I'm sure plenty of people will buy this latest 4-Pack in order to army build, however for collectors like me that don't army build, but do want to own the set if the figures are different from previous releases, I am stuck as to whether to pre-order one of these or not.

Does anyone know whether there is anything different about the 4-Pack Death Troopers compared to their carded counterparts please?

Thanks.

Jeremy

Death Troopers 1.jpg

Death Troopers 2.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry mate, I've looked everywhere that I can think of and can't find a definitive answer….but I would expect that they are the same figure with different accessories.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for trying Nick. They certainly look like they're the same figure to me (and the accessories too actually, albeit with *possibly* brighter red paint on the gun), but then again the 2 carded versions of this figure that Hasbro have released so far also look the same as each other in photos, yet are different in hand as they have very different finishes (one is dull matt black, the other a shiny glossy black). So who know whether Hasbro has made anything different about these ones? I think they'd be mad not to make at least something different, as variant collectors like yours truly will buy a set to get the variant, but won't buy a straight up reissue.

Anyway, thanks again for trying. If anyone else knows or finds out anything more about this set, I'd love to hear it.

Jeremy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom