Crossbow

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As the title says Crossbow FS. Been used a few times to shoot Rabbits and I can confirm this this is ****ing lethal (as could a few rabbits if they could speak and ehh weren't now dead).

It comes with a telescopic sight that I never used (hence it isn't shown on the bow in the picture) and from memory 5 arrows (I lost one) and a few changes of arrow head.

I'll take a picture of them tomorrow and add it to the listing.

Looking £150.

Ps, obviously it will be posted unstrung, but the string and the thingy for stringing it will be in the box.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 147

yoda

Sith Lord
I'd love to see what have you have now upgraded too! :lol: that arrow tip looks a real nasty bit of work!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
If ever there is a zombie apocalypse I want one of these. Practically speaking, against a hoard of zombies, it's nigh on useless. But I would look cool as ****.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
yoda said:
I'd love to see what have you have now upgraded too! :lol: that arrow tip looks a real nasty bit of work!

Sadly, I haven't upgraded at all. The missus had kittens when I showed her the crossbow. She had a major strop when I told her it was for shooting rabbits. The wee feckers soon wised up and stayed out of accurate range though, so I had to get a mate with a gun to shoot them instead. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom