Collection for sale

leia's buns

I have posted the first 2 batches of figures but there are plenty more figures, vehicles and ships to follow.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110692727238&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110692738352&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Regarding the vehicles, most are in reasonable condition and where they aren't i will say. Most have boxes and instructions although the boxes have seen better days in some cases. I don't think any of them are gems but may be worth a look over the next few weeks as i post them.

Amongst others there will be;
an At-at,
a millenium falcom (with most of the bits!)
B-wing
snowspeeder
2 darth vader tie fighters
Imperial troop transporter
x wing
Slave 1 (with Han in carbonite)
speeder bike - in almost mint condition
CAP 2 INT4 & Radar Cannon

Many thanks

leia's buns

Even though all vintage figures have minor variations, the Tusken Raider's only major variation was a slightly resculpted head with hollow cheek tubes. To date, the hollow tube variation has only appeared on cards from Return Of The Jedi. No carded examples on either Star Wars or Empire Strikes Back card have been found.

above from Rebelscum.com. Think i may have misinterpreted it? The eye bits are hollow - like pipes - not the cheeks.

As i put on my other post - I'm new to all this so please forgive any faux pas. I'm def not trying to deceive anyone - was just trying to make sure i was as accurate as possible and got myself in a muddle!

Apologies

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Left one is the hollow cheeks variant.

vintage_star_wars_sand_people_tusken_raider_variations.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom