Cheeky little plug

itfciain

Grand Master
I have a load of First 21 figures listed on eBay and ending this evening (they are being sold on behalf of someone hence why they weren't on here)

Some still at low prices so you might pick up a bargain or two - all are in great shape

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iainitfc/m.html?item=141912667118&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_sop=2&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

Cymonguk

Padawan
Is it me or does it seem loose prices are going bonkers atm? Not saying it's anything to do with you because of course it's a market thing but some figures like jaws seem just to be nuts?

itfciain

Grand Master
Cymonguk said:
Is it me or does it seem loose prices are going bonkers atm? Not saying it's anything to do with you because of course it's a market thing but some figures like jaws seem just to be nuts?

The price for the first 21 and the Last 17 have been going mad for sure - you can still pick up the rest (with the exception of Leias, Yoda and CCP) for under 15GBP though

stormcab

Sith Lord
Yeah yeah yeah, always some grand story about needing to sell figures for someone else or to fund an operation. People like you give this hobby a bad name.

:D :D

itfciain

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Yeah yeah yeah, always some grand story about needing to sell figures for someone else or to fund an operation. People like you give this hobby a bad name.

:eek: how can you say such a thing - my dead aunts dog got run over by a steamroller the other day and I need funds for it's vets bills

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
itfciain said:
stormcab said:

:eek: how can you say such a thing - my dead aunts dog got run over by a steamroller the other day and I need funds for it's vets bills

That's a flat out lie.

And a shaggy dog story.

Cymonguk

Padawan
itfciain said:

I guess it's your ex girlfriends collection out of her loft

itfciain

Grand Master
Cymonguk said:
itfciain said:

I guess it's your ex girlfriends collection out of her loft

:lol: - yes and I have no idea if what I am selling is rare

Cymonguk

Padawan
Hells bells didn't win one, my valuations miles out clearly! Although these are nice c9-10 pieces

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom