check out my place if you like !

han duo

Sith Lord
just a few more , ive got another 35 figures and cards on the way very soon !!

PIC_0649.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
nice han ,if i wasnt coming to your resturant i would say that likes helmet looks to white to be the one that came with that figure or its a repro :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
gustie said:
35 on they way?!?!?

where is your restaurant too?

you going gustie ,were in skegg end of august so gonna try to call in ,be cool if you drop in at same time..........you could pay :wink: or we could just refuse to pay and see how hard navy boy really is :wink: :lol:

han duo

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
gustie said:
35 on they way?!?!?

you going gustie ,were in skegg end of august so gonna try to call in ,be cool if you drop in at same time..........you could pay :wink: or we could just refuse to pay and see how hard navy boy really is :wink: :lol:

to be honest alford (where i am ) is quite a small place, and if you ran i'd catch you like a bad dream, ever heard of chef's arse , ask any chef after working a long day you'd be surprised to how much you biffins bridge can ****in hum, and if you dont belive me then run and when i catch you i'll make you bite my sweet sweaty bridge, ever seen the film when edd norton gets that lads head and tells him to open his mouth on the curb..... its worse than that !! :evil: :shock: :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
jabbawokkie said:
gustie said:
35 on they way?!?!?

to be honest alford (where i am ) is quite a small place, and if you ran i'd catch you like a bad dream, ever heard of chef's arse , ask any chef after working a long day you'd be surprised to how much you biffins bridge can ****in hum, and if you dont belive me then run and when i catch you i'll make you bite my sweet sweaty bridge, ever seen the film when edd norton gets that lads head and tells him to open his mouth on the curb..... its worse than that !! :evil: :shock: :D

dont do running ...............to old :wink: and if your grub isnt up to scratch youll be running from our lass :wink:

han duo

Sith Lord
ive just ran downstairs ( i live above) and took a few photos, there a bit **** as i couldnt be arsed to turn on all the lights and the flash on my camrea is crap..it seats 56 , and is a nightmare when its full ... too busy ! i did have window boxes out front to make it more authentic (old) but pissed up twats kept ripping out my flowers (not that iam into flowers- they just cost me a fortune) , and the police got upset when i said that i would super glue razor blades inside the folage to stop it from happening!!!

xmas2006photos001.jpg

PIC_0663.jpg

PIC_0665.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom