Canadian Transition Focus - 22/05/23 Update

starwars00

Jedi Knight
So around late September I decided to start a new focus after finding a Canadian Transition Yoda, approx 4 months later I've managed to find a further 8 more, taking the run to 9.
Happy to have added so many in such a short space of time.
If anyone has any for sale that I haven't got then please drop me a message.

Thanks
Luke
07FF0A69-8142-4A74-82D9-0A1A9DA714A1.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've always liked these but never owned any.😔
Lee, is there anything that your "not" collecting at the moment…😏

starwars00

Jedi Knight
I've always liked these but never owned any.😔
Lee, is there anything that your "not" collecting at the moment…😏
Haha who's Lee? Lol
I've had to let my ESB run go to help fund these and the 2 packs. I've still got plenty of ESB mocs left to sell when a transition or 2 pack pops up that I need. I really enjoy the challenge of chasing something different from the norm, especially when you've been buying mocs for over 20 years.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Haha who's Lee? Lol
I've had to let my ESB run go to help fund these and the 2 packs. I've still got plenty of ESB mocs left to sell when a transition or 2 pack pops up that I need. I really enjoy the challenge of chasing something different from the norm, especially when you've been buying mocs for over 20 years.
That's fine with me…but i see that you've been buying the odd Tri Logo's….please leave them for us "bottom feeders" 😏🙄😔😀

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Only just saw this thread, nice work! Especially in such a short time. I always wanted either a Luke Bespin or X-Wing on this card with the sticker.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Only just saw this thread, nice work! Especially in such a short time. I always wanted either a Luke Bespin or X-Wing on this card with the sticker.
Thanks mate.
I wasn't sure if you had a LXW in your focus, but obviously not.
They are cool cards, think Luke Bespin is a lot harder to find than LXW

rebelassault_1

So around late September I decided to start a new focus after finding a Canadian Transition Yoda, approx 4 months later I've managed to find a further 8 more, taking the run to 9.
Happy to have added so many in such a short space of time.
If anyone has any for sale that I haven't got then please drop me a message.

Thanks
Luke
View attachment 173515
Hi how are you. I have some Canadian cards here. Power droid, greedo and yoda. Let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom