Calling all members little help here!

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi guys,

Knowing how fabulous this community of ours is i just wondered if you guys could help me out here. My eldest daughter, 13 year old Bethany, is, as lasses go, a decent footballer. Infact she has trials for Doncaster Belles coming up. Anyways, she has just been to a nationwide football tournament with her current team, Cleethorpes Town u14 ladies, and the sponsors, Prostar, are running a competition for free entry into next years tourny plus a free kit. All that is required is for you to follow the link, find this photo of her team and their mums, and simply ' like ' it . Also, if you could find the time to ask everyone and anyone you know to do the same i would be eternally greatful! Many thanks in advance folks :D

Please, scroll down the facebook page and ' like ' the following photo...... the link to the facebook page is below the photo.........

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1164897280211630&id=131569256877776&comment_id=1167533629947995&reply_comment_id=1169037846464240&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1461765719438044

chiffy

Sith Lord
Many thanks for the likes so far fellas i cant emphasise how important this is to them as it will save them alot of money, time and effort raising funds for next year. It doesn run till June tho so if anyone ever has a spare minute could you get a friend to do it also please cheers folks you are all superstars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom