Boxed Palitoy Millenium falcon

chazb73

Sith Lord
How much do these tend to fetch ?

Box - Palitoy good condition (not sure what version, waiting for chap to get back to me on that)

Falcon also good and complete

cheers :wink:

wrighty

Sith Lord
This a Lili Ledy Falcon, not sure if as rare but about £500

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321292350212?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi mate

Palitoy release for ESB & ROTJ....I,m sure there wasnt a palitoy ANH

No expert though ....Jason will have the answers here mate :wink:

chazb73

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Hi mate

Palitoy release for ESB & ROTJ....I,m sure there wasnt a palitoy ANH

No expert though ....Jason will have the answers here mate :wink:

Ahh of course - cheers Mike.

chap is wrong then :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Love the Falcon, strange that they didn't release original, like Todd said that would have been awesome. 8)

Like all boxed, awesome , but to me the Falcon is the iconic ship, and is amazing absolutely fantastic, has to be in my top 5 favourite pieces.

You have just reminded me another job for 2014 .....falcon bits to complete :roll:

Pm sent mate :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Yeh the prob was the Falcon was a v late SW release 1979, so by the time it hit here Empire packaging was in play. If it's any conciliation the instruction sheet inside a first issue Palitoy Falcon has the SW logo on it :D

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
Love the Falcon, strange that they didn't release original, like Todd said that would have been awesome. 8)

Like all boxed, awesome , but to me the Falcon is the iconic ship, and is amazing absolutely fantastic, has to be in my top 5 favourite pieces.

Yep have to agree as the Falcon is one of my favourite pieces too 8) am a Palitoy collector but had to have this one in a first issue Kenner SW box 8) 8)

You have just reminded me another job for 2014 .....falcon bits to complete :roll:

Pm sent mate :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
IMG_20140111_161720.jpg

So what is a ball park figure for something like this? Mint condition, complete with original unused/un applied sticker sheet! Thanks

Would it be £350-400 or is £400-450 More realistic

Sorry, Not trying to hijack the thread Andy :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
Dublinjeff said:

So what is a ball park figure for something like this? Mint condition, complete with original unused/un applied sticker sheet! Thanks

Would it be £350-400 or is £400-450 More realistic

Sorry, Not trying to hijack the thread Andy :D

not at all Jeff :) - the thread has brought up some great info :D

Good luck mate

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
chazb73 said:
not at all Jeff :) - the thread has brought up some great info :D

It really has - One of my absolute favourite childhood xmas memories was getting the Falcon - opened up my X Wing, then snow speeder and was high then my folks did the old "you've missed one" and produced the biggest wrapped box my wee eyes had ever seen, remember going crazy when I realised it was the Falcon. Have the instructions framed on the wall
DSC03943_zps71eead99.jpg

Can't remember the box but always assumed it was a SW version same as the instructions thought it was strange I got an ESB snow speeder - now I know they were both SW. I also now know I really want a Palitoy boxed one for my collection :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom