Boxed baggies??

A

Anonymous

Hi new here after a little advice been offerd some boxed(boxes are not in great shape white )bagged figures.What sort of prices should boxed figures go for?

Nien numb

Emperor

anakin

b pilot

Sorry if i got the names wrong lol im pretty sure those where the figures anyway, a ruff idea of what i should be paying would be great.

Many thx Nige

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hi, it depends if they are sealed boxes, if they have all their paper with them etc.

I'd say nien numb is £20-25 the other £10-15 each
(based on opened boxes, with paper work and sealed baggies)

A

Anonymous

Hi thx for the reply i have been offerd the niem for a bit cheaper but others about that 15 quid.What paper work should be present? and sealed as in heat sealed bags would certain bags be worth more maybe?Sorry for all the questions but when i was offerd the white boxed figures i had no idea of worth etc and id never seen them before.

Many thx Nige

e30318is

Sith Lord
Each have different catalogs:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=380344192486

The numb has two versions- the paperwork either says revenge of the Jedi or return. Normally revenge items are more valuable- in this case the return paperwork is the harder to find. (btw the mailer in the link is massively overpriced- they are pretty common items and come up for sale pretty often)

As for baggie types maybe delboy could add but I will speculate that each of the mailaway figures are only available in one baggie type- there aren't many variants on the mailer sets.

I love them and have nearly finished my run- just need fett :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom