been along time

Bollux

Grand Master
no need to get angry mate, there is nothing wrong with being emotional, bless your heart :lol: :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
well lads , going to call it a night as i only got back from hols yesterday and have been at work all day today and am ****ing knackered. plus the grolsch is kicking in and i have got to be up early in the morning for the car boots. will let you know what (if any) cool **** i get tomorrow

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
well lads , going to call it a night as i only got back from hols yesterday and have been at work all day today and am ****ing knackered. plus the grolsch is kicking in and i have got to be up early in the morning for the car boots. will let you know what (if any) cool **** i get tomorrow

call you tomorrow to scratch your brain ,glad your back..............manc bastard :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
jabbawokkie said:
Bollux said:
i am off now too!

see you tomorrow fellas

talk to you tomorrow ,some ****ing teacher you are .or you planning on ncalling in for a brew

its sunday today you tool!

i meant how will you see us through your monitor .......tool :wink: it should be talk tomorrow ,****ing teachers :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
well technically it should be I will TYPE a message on a forum for you to read as we dont TALK to each other on here!

****ing plasterers! :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom