Baggies...

Discobob83

Padawan
Hi Guys,

Got a few baggies in the post today. They're not something I've really dealt with previously and I know almost nothing about them, so I'm really hoping someone can help me?

These are the first five and they are all sealed (although the Ackbar has a hole in the front, big enough to get the weapon in an and out, but not quite big enough to get the figure through.)

The figures all look pretty mint (except Luke who has a discoloured torso.)

Firstly, can somone confirm that these are all legit? Do the bags, tape etc (where apt.) look correct?

Secondly any idea on approx values?

Also, I have a bunch of long sleeve type baggies (just read 'Made In Hong Kong') that were presumably originally folded over and taped (?). Do these sound legit? (Also, does an unsealed bag have add any value at all to a loose figure?)

Thanks in advance and best wishes,

Jeremy

acwoch.jpg

2ntzlmo.jpg

dm8dg6.jpg

1042alu.jpg

35a8avp.jpg

10qb4na.jpg

23uy4ab.jpg

11u9v9h.jpg

34f0acg.jpg

2hyw1ft.jpg

Discobob83

Padawan
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea on these at all? I literally know nothing about baggies, so any info at all would be very welcome. Even just a confirmation that they're legit?

Best Wishes,

-J

Joe

Grand Master
Jeremy, they all look like "Palitoy" Baggies to me, most bags that are devoid of the Kenner logo are
considered to be Euro/UK/Pal baggies.

I think a lot of those seals look good as do the bags themselves and the text, however I am not
the authority on Palitoy baggies and I am sure Frank has a list of which figures have been found
in Palitoy baggies and which ones haven't.

I would go out on a limb that if you got these from the same (UK?) source then they are probably legit.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Awake & reporting in for duty captain, I have spoken to Jeremy via pm already about these, as Joe has said most of these are Palitoy baggies, but I have never seen the TR in a green text baggie or ever seen a green text palitoy baggie (yet) & the Akbar is in a kenner baggie (ROTJ-a type).

Going to go nod off again now :)

Joe

Grand Master
Yeah if anything the TR is the only one I wasn't 100% sure on, glad you chimed in Frank!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom