Archived ARCHIVE - Lando Skiff Guard Trilogo MOC - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
M9EuuL

Following a deal where I bought 6 Lando Calrissian MOCs, I have three for sale. I only wanted a couple of Palitoys and the MIM so the three are available. Condition varies from beater to beauty.

- All come in Star Cases (may not be in the best condition but there for protection, not the look)
- Postage is flat £4 for 2nd class recorded for UK or exact tracked cost for overseas.
- Prices are as shown. I'm in no desperate rush to sell and will try elsewhere before reducing them. We all have a habit to feed!
- If you'd like one then message me or comment here. If you don't reply to my "it's yours" by the end of the day then don't get upset if it goes to someone else.
- Payment: PayPal preferred. Please add 4% for fees if not making a F&F payment. Most of you know me and I know most of you.
- Apologies for the list of rules. Rules suck.

Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise) - Trilogo

Bloody marvellous all round this one. The card is near flawless with only minimal edge wear. No creases at all and pancake flat. Nice KayBee "79c" sticker on it. Bubble would be excellent except for some crush top right as pictured and a miniscule indent top left as seen. Typical KayBee stock: stacks better than the usual Trilogo you find on the UK. There are some very minor paint rubs on the inside of the bubble. As it's silver it looks more like light scratches to bubble and the figure is in no way affected. SOLD on eBay for £90(!) (£75)

Lando TL1.jpg

Lando TL2.jpg

Lando TL3.jpg

Lando TL4.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SOLD Lando Skiff - Kenner 77 back with Anakin Offer stickers front and rear

Very nice card indeed. As pictured there are some spider vein surface creases as seen but these don't show through to the back and really are very superficial. Slight litho tear from price sticker removal top right. Bubble perfect but yellowed. Weapon still held in place with tape. Very nice example. SOLD£45.

Lando Kenner1.jpg

Lando Kenner2.jpg

Lando Kenner3.jpg

Lando Kenner4.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SOLD Lando Skiff - Palitoy 65A back

Proper beater. Card has multiple creases, bubble has some major dings and it is cracked and has a small hole by Lando's left foot. Interesting as it has the remains of a KayBee sticker on it and whilst commonly found on Trilogos it is not so common on the regular Palitoy cards although by no means unheard of. Figure is obviously mint. SOLD (£22).

Lando Pali1.jpg

Lando Pali2.jpg

Lando Pali3.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Lando Skiff - Palitoy 65A back

Proper beater. Card has multiple creases, bubble has some major dings and it is cracked and has a small hole by Lando's left foot. Interesting as it has the remains of a KayBee sticker on it and whilst commonly found on Trilogos it is not so common on the regular Palitoy cards although by no means unheard of. Figure is obviously mint. £22.

Lando Pali1.jpg

Lando Pali2.jpg

Lando Pali3.jpg
PM incoming EDIT - with a question, not to buy :D Apologies for any confusion

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bump to the top for the sole remaining figure. The Trilogo is an absolute beauty and is very well priced at £85. Honest :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
A one off decent discount to £75 before I throw it to the pack of wolves that are ebayers. I'm including myself in that. I'm actually worried if I list it for that I'll buy it myself. "Cuttin' me own throat" as Dibbler would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom