Supporter
Just out of interest.
I'm off to see Ricky Gervais and the killers next month :D
Then got Razorlight and Muse later in the year :D
Hoping U2 will play Wembley this year :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not really a big gig person. The sound quality is always **** and I'm not really one for jumping around like an idiot. Too auld and borin :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
last one i went to see was radiohead , it was great but seems alot of hassle for 80 mins of music. as for the quality it sounded just as good if not better live as thom yorke voice is the bollocks 8)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
last one was meat loaf ,before that oasis,but we were drinking from 2 in the afternoon and i had been up since 5 and ended up falling to sleep just as they came on stage :oops: :oops:

boba frett

Jedi Master
weasel said:
Not really a big gig person. The sound quality is always **** and I'm not really one for jumping around like an idiot. Too auld and borin :lol:

Ditto - much prefer listening to a CD! :oops:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
TWOFOOT said:
I am going to see the lion king musical in a couple of weeks in london. Does that count???? :D

i saw that a few years back, was excellent :)

i agree to be honest, every gig i've been to has been a let down. from vanilla ice in 1991 to blur in 1998, i've never been as impressed as i was listening to the cd.

on the other hand i was/am a raver in the 90's, now that really is better than listening to a cd ;)

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
on the other hand i was/am a raver in the 90's, now that really is better than listening to a cd
oH YES. How much fun did i have in th 90's going raving. I cant remember a lot so it must of been good. :wink: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom