Anybody successful at Vectis today ?

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Anyone get what they wanted today ?
A few things went higher than I expected, but that seems to be the new normal.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
There was nothing that really jumped out at me yesterday, I haven't been blown away by a Vectis auction for a while, not as good as the ones a few years ago

lejackal

Grand Master
There was nothing that really jumped out at me yesterday, I haven't been blown away by a Vectis auction for a while, not as good as the ones a few years ago
The power droid was probably the highlight. 1200 plus commission for a Jedi stormtrooper was madness. I was after the two open bubble Palitoy (Han Hoth and Lando). I know the 45b Lando as a MOC is not the easiest to find but 180 hammer was again lunacy IMO

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
I fancied the mixed box with a tie fighter for the insets, but it went too much in the end...for what I wanted it for.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
The power droid was probably the highlight. 1200 plus commission for a Jedi stormtrooper was madness. I was after the two open bubble Palitoy (Han Hoth and Lando). I know the 45b Lando as a MOC is not the easiest to find but 180 hammer was again lunacy IMO
Yeh amazing price on the Jedi Stormie! Dented bubble too!!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
How much did the PD go for? Agreed about the Stormie. 3 odd years ago, there was a shop find of ROTJ Stormies wasn't there? The market was flooded!

UKS

Jedi Knight
Did anyone get anything at Vectis this week? I saw some big items go.. I hope our dear departed friend here got maximum for his collection and they have ended up in a new home. I bid a huge number on some Action Force stuff and still lost. :-(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom