All work and no play makes collecting impossible

plantman

Sith Lord
Well, after moving jobs collecting has been well and truly slammed on the backburner, my time is 110% taken up and its been quite stressful, what i do have left i spend with the kids...if i can distract them from Youtube!

A lot of the old guard collectors have been and gone from the forum, for various reasons, personally i'm not going anywhere but im hoping to be back fully enjoying when i have bedded in at my new place, have any of the other members suffered the same situation?

Andy

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I thought you and that fella you kept going on about had finally got together and that's why you were so ehhh "busy" :wink: :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
I've been halted slightly too over the last couple of months.. luckily I moved house 7 years ago, but a new addition to the family in October is taking up quite a bit of time....

Will be changing job positions in February too, although within the same company, so that 'could' lead to longer hours. Whether that be out on the road, or catching up at home.. not sure what to expect yet.

As for the hobby... I still see a lot of the old school around, but mainly on FB now instead of the forums.. Although with the way prices are now, it's scaring a lot of people off. The enjoyment is drifting away.

plantman

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I thought you and that fella you kept going on about had finally got together and that's why you were so ehhh "busy" :wink: :lol:
if that fella was yer mum then yes :p

can always rely on you weaz

plantman

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
I've been halted slightly too over the last couple of months.. luckily I moved house 7 years ago, but a new addition to the family in October is taking up quite a bit of time....

Will be changing job positions in February too, although within the same company, so that 'could' lead to longer hours. Whether that be out on the road, or catching up at home.. not sure what to expect yet.

As for the hobby... I still see a lot of the old school around, but mainly on FB now instead of the forums.. Although with the way prices are now, it's scaring a lot of people off. The enjoyment is drifting away.

the facebook groups do my head in most of the time, far too much quantity floods in every day, has its uses obviously, forums filter it much better.

feel like i have lost touch though at the moment, all i think about is work which is never good!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
plantman said:
weasel said:
if that fella was yer mum then yes :p

can always rely on you weaz

Not gonna suddenly think up new and original ways to slag you off am I!? :lol:

Hoper the job eases off soon. Family definitely trumps SW but it would be nice to have someone else to slag off on here!

subzero

Sith Lord
Just do what I used to do in work, go into the bog and sit down for like 20 mins once a day, ignore what's happening outside and do some browsing on your phone! 8) :lol:

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Just do what I used to do in work, go into the bog and sit down for like 20 mins once a day, ignore what's happening outside and do some browsing on your phone! 8) :lol:

:lol: yeah and if someone starts looking for you and won't leave you in peace on the throne. You could try something like this!
[youtube]iGCjFDvoxwg[/youtube]

subzero

Sith Lord
yoda said:
subzero said:

:lol: yeah and if someone starts looking for you and won't leave you in peace on the throne. You could try something like this!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Haha that's class, i'm doing that to somebody ASAP! haha

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
subzero said:
yoda said:
subzero said:

You gotta upload the video on here lol

yoda

Sith Lord
weasel said:
subzero said:
yoda said:

:lol: go on put it up :lol: I'd keep one foot wedged against the cubicle door though! :lol:

yoda

Sith Lord
subzero said:
yoda said:
weasel said:

:lol: go on put it up :lol: I'd keep one foot wedged against the cubicle door though! :lol:

What if the door opens outwards. :? :lol:

:lol: Then that's when you pray you have a wingman like Harry Dunne looking out for you :lol:
dumb-and-dumber-bathroom.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom