Alien Covenant- looks brilliant

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Was going to start a thread about this... looks VERY good 8) Proper nasty as well- hope it's not just a gore-fest and that the gore is sporadic and necessary like the first Alien film. Think Fassbender will probably steal the show again, as he did in Prometheus.

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
Yeah be interesting to see if it's the chiller of Alien or the gun toting frenzy of Aliens. Given the rehash of so many films recently maybe it'll be somewhere in th middle. I noticed a Ripley like female character with what looked like a gun which would suggest multiple aliens, or she's a bad shot. Interesting shot of somebody in a cloak. Got a feeling this is going to be amazing. Sacrilege to say but probably more excited about that then Ep 8, TFA didn't leave me on tenterhooks.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah it looks great, I just hope it's not one of those films where the trailer is made to look fantastic but the film is a bit meh.

grinchy

Sith Lord
it does look good, have to say while the last one was visually brilliant, the actual story was bad, and some of the worst creature design I've seen compared to the designs in the original alien movie, i'm not expecting citizen kane or anything just a story that makes sense this time :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom