93 people on SWFUK today

Josh

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
tundra9 said:
RS loosing members maybe? :p
Maybe a few, but they are currently busy having a huge dick sucking party at the moment. :lol:

KnightRiderPunch.gif

:D

Josh

Sith Lord
:lol:

Seriously though. It's starting to get a little ridiculous over there now. A whole heap of mods are going to come back and be like...WTF just happened here :? In the meantime, GNT will be handing out the bans. Would be surprised if old Kisstour doesn't get sent to the sin bin...especially if Joe's ban was to do with circumnavigating the language filter. :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
As you know I have no love for him whatsoever (and our feelings are mutual)..........but I agree that they should warn people before they decide to just ban them for whatever length of time. On a side note, I wonder If it was anyone else, if the boys over there would be putting up such a fuss......(not to stir the pot or start some huge debate.)....at least you knew the party I was referring too :D

lee gray

Sith Lord
I just see the thread and they sure like to make a mountain out of a molehill, also its only a 4 week suspension.

Joe posts here too if he gets bored in those few weeks.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
I noticed this to :shock: I agree its probably RS members unhappy at the way the Joe Y incident has been handled :?
Yeah all 8 of them posting over and over again bringing the page count up to 14. The rest of the members are dead silent because they share the same feelings as I do about the said individual, but do not want to get flamed to death for expressing their differing opinion of it. Vast knowledge does not give you the right to be an arrogant asshole....Oops I think I am stirring that pot. :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
calm down dont want to sound big headed but them 96 members were because they heard i was back 8) 8) :wink: they just didnt know i not made a post bought sw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Well. It looks like Joe has now gone over to TIG. Its also looks like if the ban lasts the whole 30 days he will not be going back on RS but only to ost one last Hurrah or just to use the Classifieds :|

PS Looks like their is no love loss between TIG and RS :p

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4144p60-looks-like-ya-ll-are-stuck-with-my-charming-company-for-the-next-month

Sorry for the guys who cant view TiG :(

Liam

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
calm down dont want to sound big headed but them 96 members were because they heard i was back 8) 8) :wink: they just didnt know i not made a post bought sw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think seeing how they have now lost their last bastion of vast knowledge...you should join RS and share your vast knowledge of ball surgery and smelling vintage figures.

tundra9

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Well. It looks like Joe has now gone over to TIG. Its also looks like if the ban lasts the whole 30 days he will not be going back on RS but only to ost one last Hurrah or just to use the Classifieds :|

PS Looks like their is no love loss between TIG and RS :p

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4144p60-looks-like-ya-ll-are-stuck-with-my-charming-company-for-the-next-month

Sorry for the guys who cant view TiG :(

Liam

I only browse the Classifieds over there, staying away from TIG as much as I can, because my eyes hurt if
I read for more than 5mins.. :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom