54 x Star Wars Figures All Boxed & Brand New

paul15899

54 brand new excellent condition Star Wars figures for sale. Please see the list below for the figures on sale. Thank You.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/54-x-Star-Wars-Figures-All-Boxed-Brand-New-Job-Lot-/161555949025?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item259d7c25e1

Thanks

Paul

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Have moved this into the Modern section.

A little introduction would be nice. Also you asking a fair wedge for those!!

Cant see anything special there :wink:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
The one post wonders are coming in thick and fast now the new year is under way...

Shameless links to modern stuff on a vintage website, over priced custom PC's.

Looks like Jez needs to up the ante in his welcome post :lol: :lol:

paul15899

Thank you for the feedback, I am selling these for my grandson I will pass onto him that he is asking a bit much.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Paul, you would probably get more wonga if you sold them individually but as you know this takes more time and effort, not to mention listing,final value fees etc. Certain folk might want the odd figure on here if you make them available for sale on their own.....

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Come on Liam, he didn't register for advice...

just to promote the sale, and wow what a great promotional campaign it was :roll:

Good luck with the sale Paul and Grandson, have you thought about joining a Facebook group? Facebook is really popular with Star wars enthusiasts and you will get your sale out to millions of users who want to snap up Star wars items... :wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
paul15899 said:
I will look at doing that thank you.

Didnt look very hard then did you? :roll:

What was the point of registering on here if are just going to ignore our advice?

Becuase these stupid geeks on this forum have deep wallets and love everything star wars. Suckers. Want to buy my Captain Kirk doll? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom