425$ for a footer!

TrisCompany

Jedi Knight
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-WHITE-FOOTER-12-back-A-SALESMEN-SAMPLE-/311704039459?hash=item4893023023:g:AisAAOSwbYZXXJRf

Rare but come on?

Palifan

Sith Lord
It doesn't surprise me although I'm wondering if another will turn up soon (probably from craplicator). For someone who has an opened 12 back Luke it would look nice on display and it's probably a small price to pay for a focus collector.

That all being said though it is a crazy world we live in where a tiny piece of cardboard can be worth over $400.

Ian

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Absolutete ****ing insanity and has to be a fake :

"CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS FOR THE LUKE AND CARDBACK THAT THIS WHITE FOOTER CAME WITH. "

Really ???? Why would you OPEN such a rare thing iin order to sell the CARDBOARD from it ?

Would not it be FAR MORE VALUABLE as a sealed MOC salesman sample ?

I bet he used a photo he got from somehwere and I bet this is a total FAKE !!

Palifan

Sith Lord
pmsbull said:
Absolutete ****ing insanity and has to be a fake :

"CHECK MY OTHER ITEMS FOR THE LUKE AND CARDBACK THAT THIS WHITE FOOTER CAME WITH. "

Really ???? Why would you OPEN such a rare thing iin order to sell the CARDBOARD from it ?

Would not it be FAR MORE VALUABLE as a sealed MOC salesman sample ?

I bet he used a photo he got from somehwere and I bet this is a total FAKE !!

I have a feeling that some of the salesman examples of carded figures aren't sealed in the first place which is why he seems to state that he's selling off all the parts separately. I can't see any of the other parts though in his other listings or sold listings so this could be a lie or maybe they will appear at some point.

The seller has sold some quite high level other items so I'm not so sure if this is a fake but I wouldn't put $425 down just to find out (plus I've no idea how you could verify it).

Maybe someone on here has some knowledge on these salesman examples that could shed some light (even if it is to tell me I've got it wrong :lol: ).

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom