30 Back IG88

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Hi,

Got this 30 back IG88, it has been resealed unfortunatley, and the footer doesn't match the colour of the background, so thinking thats been replaced. Had it years and the guy I bought it off said he had it from new and resealed it himself, so I'm led to believe its the figure that came with the card.

Any ideas on value?

Cheers

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0059.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0059.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 79
  • thumbnail_IMG_0060.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0060.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 78
  • thumbnail_IMG_0061.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0061.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 80

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Footer actually looks right to me in the pics - the colours sometimes don't match perfectly. It's the 30a which is very tough. Could be a real fight over it in an auction.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Agree with Mark on this one and the weapons are taped nicely so I think I'd go the auction route myself.

Nice to see and these don't come up that often.

Ian

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Thanks for the replies, not a massive fan of ebay though, I haven't even sold on there since they made the move away from paypal.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I knew this one was quite rare though, wish he wasn't a reseal, research showed a vectis auction ending up at £4200 for one that hadn't been opened.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I reckon you could get £400 for it - it's in amazing shape even if it is a re-seal. And a better deal than paying over £4k for one IMO - will look amazing in some GW acrylic.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
I reckon you could get £400 for it - it's in amazing shape even if it is a re-seal. And a better deal than paying over £4k for one IMO - will look amazing in some GW acrylic.
It's been in gw acrylic since I've had it, will post another pic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom