10MM Twin Core & earth electric cable 35m +

Frunkstar

Grand Master
A long shot I know but worth a try

I need 35meters + of 10mm twin & earth electrical cable or even SWA (steel Wire Armoured) - anyone got any they want to sell, or know where I can get some without loosing my shirt on price?.

Trying to save pennies as & where I can on a project I am working on.

I also need a **** load of electric underfloor heating tiles & a 10kw generator, but I figured the wire was the most likely one I would come by :lol:

& I also need a **** load of 4 or 6" 8 x 4 insulation panels like kingspan - I know I know, don't want much eh, couple of vestal virgins as well if you have spare, just don't tell SHMBO :)

EDIT: Title should read Wanted D'oh!

e30318is

Sith Lord
Frank for Kingspan insulation try these buddy:

http://www.secondsandco.co.uk/

We bought all our insulation for our house from here. On average you save 20-30% on rrp for the seconds- slightly flawed/ dirty boards. In reality it's perfect- just a hell of a saving on "normal" Kingspan.

Also my uncle is an electrician, I will ring him tomorrow and see if he can help on the other bits ;)

You can send me a three pack as a thank you :lol:

Lee77

Sith Lord
Frank, I may be able to help you out on the cable buddy. I'll have a poke around tomorrow. If I can, it'll probably be twin and earth, I used all the SWA up last week. I'm sure theres some part drums of T&E on site. I'll let you know. :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Woo Hu :D I never thought this post would get a look, I have everything crossed & thanks for that link Ed, will have a butchers, I was not going to use kingspan as they are many cheaper options & you pay a lot of extra % for the name as with all things.

3 pack on its way to you ed :p

e30318is

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Woo Hu :D I never thought this post would get a look, I have everything crossed & thanks for that link Ed, will have a butchers, I was not going to use kingspan as they are many cheaper options & you pay a lot of extra % for the name as with all things.

3 pack on its way to you ed :p

No problem mate- leave it with me. If you like you can get it boxed up- when I hook you up just send it on over :wink: :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
e30318is said:
Frank for Kingspan insulation try these buddy:

Also my uncle is an electrician, I will ring him tomorrow and see if he can help on the other bits ;)

You can send me a three pack as a thank you :lol:

Hey Ed, don't want to bug you m8, but was wondering if you had any joy with the cable or other items m8 as I am hoping to get this project under way as soon as I can buddy.

Hope you are well

Frank

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom