Yoda bust and yoda in carbonite

grinchy

Sith Lord
I've just ordered a load of supplies so can offer these yoda pieces, first up is my yoda in carbonite, around 7 to 8 inches tall, makes a cool little prop, after £25.00 for him delivered in the uk mainland
yoda_zps9olbmgar.jpg

next up is my lifesize yoda bust, made from latex and polyfoam and featuring acrylic hand painted eyes, these are a nice replica
Here is one i just finished for a member here, these are £135 delivered with acrylic eyes, and £110 without acrylic eyes
yoda1%204_zpsdshuw2gn.jpg

yoda1_zps3wnmxk5y.jpg

here it is without the acrylics but with painted eyes
yodfin_zpsyhlbgceb.jpg

Also open to trades on the bust,i collect both vintage or modern, star wars or other vintage toylines like ET, let me see what you have

grinchy

Sith Lord
Made another couple today, also i have been asked to do a small george lucas in carbonite figure a deform styled one, holding jar jars head, lol

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I honestly cannot praise/recommend Grinchy's work enough - I am the proud owner of a Yoda head and it looks bloody amazing on display.
A huge family favourite, It's always disappearing from my man cave - either in my daughters room or my wife puts it in the living room :D

Talented man is our Grinchy - add some of his work to your collection, promise you'll be delighted

Did anyone else click on here to see Yoda in a car or was that just me :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'd like to also reiterate the previous post.

Grinchy s work is outstanding, I have the Yoda in Carbonite, Yoda Head and a full size TMNT Turtle head of " Mikey" all of which I had done for my son.
They are brilliant display pieces, professionally done, at a IMHO a fantastic price, these are individually done ( none of your mass produced stuff) Grinchy is also a top bloke and trusted member of the community, all of my dealings with him have been easy, ace comms and super safe packaged delivery.

Top man our Grinchy :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Ah thanks guys, glad you like the stuff i do, its not for everyone i know but i'm glad you like it :D
Well heres my latest offering, a han in carbonite fridge magnet, made of resin, only small thats a ten pence piece next to it to give scale, its 5 pound plus postage
i'm also just finishing a george lucas in carbonite holding jar jars head,in the same scale i'll take a pic of that tomorrow
DSCF5808_zpsxzdw7rix.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Finished the george lucas in carbonite he is holding jar jars severed head,
DSCF5817_zpsr3m6gt8t.jpg

these fridge magnets are a fiver each or the two for £9.00 plus postage, message me if you want one

grinchy

Sith Lord
Had a couple messages regarding trades on the yoda bust, yes i'll do trades, and yes i collect both vintage and modern, figures ,vehicles, anything interesting really, let me know what you have :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
The yoda in Carbonite I have is on display in my lads deltof, and with the downlight on it looks awesome, really stunning little piece.

The yoda bust is just amazing and looks outstanding on display also, love it to bits 8)
These pieces are amazing and to have our own resident prop artist on this forum who has the skills that you have is brilliant, everyone should have a Grinchy piece in their collection for sure 8)

Top man Grinchy and thanks for putting your time and skills on offer for the forum

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Guys you need to get yourself one of these, just got mine today they are amazing can't recommend them enough. Great detail in it :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, doing a few more pieces if anyones interested including these small labyrinth door knockers £25.00 delivered in the uk that's a ten pence piece to show scale
0153304804568577_6785735727118389115_n_zps0oxcsema.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom