Boushh, Endor, Hoth Leias added to MOC Leia Collection!

BruceW

Padawan
Hello all, Bruce from the USA here. I realized I've never really highlighted my collection here on SWFUK, so welcome all to my MOC Leia focus!

focus.jpg

focus_row1.jpg

Row 1 (l-r): Takara 12 back, Canadian 20 back, Harbert 12 back, Meccano 20 back, Meccano 12 back

focus_row2.jpg

Row2: Hungarian bootleg, Palitoy 41 back (reseal), Canadian 31 back, German 45 back, Trilogo, Glasslite

focus_row3.jpg

Row3: Kenner 12C, 20A, 20G, 20H, 21B, 21C

focus_row4.jpg

Row4: Kenner 21G, 31B, 32A, 41A, 41C, 41E, 45A, 47A

focus_row51.jpg

Row5: Kenner 48D, 77A, Kaybee 2 pack (w/Squidhead), Kaybee 2 Pack (w/Ackbar), 65A proof card

12bProof.jpg

12 Back B proof card (recent addition, which is why it's not in the group photos!)

I'm going to try to make it a point to contribute to SWFUK more often!
Cheers!
Bruce

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Fantastic collection Bruce. I think you have a row missing though. I got a bit confused when I saw the close up pic of row 4 and the descriptions then realised that was row 3. I think the photo from row 4 is missing.

BruceW

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:
Fantastic collection Bruce. I think you have a row missing though. I got a bit confused when I saw the close up pic of row 4 and the descriptions then realised that was row 3. I think the photo from row 4 is missing.

Oops! Sorry. Edited it to include the missing row.

andy x-wing pilot

Jedi Knight
Amazing set of Leia's Bruce.
I've recently started a focus on her but will take me years to be able to get anywhere near yours.
Congrats Andy

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Top notch cards there Bruce, collection looks great.

As a fellow Leia MOC( I just collect ESB cards though) collector, I can appreciate how hard to find some of those are, they look really smart all together.

Look forward to seeing any future additions......

Lee

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Hey Bruce, just looking at my own ESB Leia cards, and I have what I think is a 31a MOC.
Does the 31a card have the pic of vader's carry case on the reverse????? Kenner cards aren't really my specialality.

Looking at your extensive collection, I'm guessing this card must be pretty rare if you haven't come across an example.......

BruceW

Padawan
Lee Gregory said:
Hey Bruce, just looking at my own ESB Leia cards, and I have what I think is a 31a MOC.
Does the 31a card have the pic of vader's carry case on the reverse????? Kenner cards aren't really my specialality.

Looking at your extensive collection, I'm guessing this card must be pretty rare if you haven't come across an example.......

According to the Kellerman book, the Kenner 31a has the snowspeeder, Falcon, and troop transport on the reverse. The 31B has the Vader case, Vader's star destroyer and Hoth playset on the reverse. I don't think "Star Puffs" Leia was released on a 31a.

Thanks for all the welcoming comments guys!
Good to be here!

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
BruceW said:
Lee Gregory said:

According to the Kellerman book, the Kenner 31a has the snowspeeder, Falcon, and troop transport on the reverse. The 31B has the Vader case, Vader's star destroyer and Hoth playset on the reverse. I don't think "Star Puffs" Leia was released on a 31a.

Thanks for all the welcoming comments guys!
Good to be here!

Thanks for clarifying Bruce, I was unsure as I checked on the old 12back.com site and it obviously has the 31a/b cards down incorrectly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom