case fresh french moc find june 2014 WOW

poncho

Grand Master
m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m3.jpg

info taken from RS Thread.............what an amazing find 48 french MOCs :eek:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1111806/

sold recently at french auction room sold for a very reasonable price ! 5300€ for 48 ROJ blisters ! 110€ each...

figs were as follows

11 soldat impérial (stormtrooper)
6 R5D4
5 Luc (aka Luke farmboy)
5 Ben Kenobi
4 Luc pilote (rarissime !) aka Luke X-wing
4 Hommes des Sables (pareil !) aka Tusken Raider
4 Jawa (encore pareil)
3 Leia (incredibly rare and never seen before, except an ad in a PIF (french magazine for kids)
3 Chiquetaba aka Chewbacca
3 Yan Solo aka Han Solo

3 auction lots for 48 figs

the box of 38 figures Lot de 38 Figurines Star Wars Miro Meccano lot dans le carton d'envoi 3800€
http://www.millon-associes.com/html/fiche.jsp?id=4061018&np=1&lng=fr&npp=10000&ordre=1&aff=1&r=
one lot of five figures Lot de 5 Figurines Star Wars Miro Meccano ROTJ neuves "PACK HEROS" - France 800 €
http://www.millon-associes.com/html/fiche.jsp?id=4061017
and another lot of five figures Lot de 5 Figurines Star Wars Miro Meccano ROTJ neuves "PACK Tatooine" for 700€
http://www.millon-associes.com/html/fiche.jsp?id=4061016&np=1&lng=fr&npp=10000&ordre=1&aff=1&r=

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
That is probably the best find over the last couple of years. Shame there is no Yoda in there.

I always wonder what more is out there that still hasn't been found or surfaced.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Fishtalk

Jedi Knight
Amazing find. Who knows, could there be a sealed shipping case of Palitoy 12 backs tucked away in some former toyshop owners attic?

x-pack

Grand Master
Has anyone on here ever found anything like this? I mean a box full of figures or mini rigs for example. Never seen these not even back in the day, and it's not for lack of looking. Used to go in stores and ask if they had anything left. Even in the mid 90's I found stuff on the shelves at the original price, but to have a store stock case like this is amazing. Wonderful stuff :)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Shipping cartons can still be found. Vectis sold quite a few last year. Y-wing, Jabba throne rooms and a few more I think. A few cartons of figs have popped up too including potf jawas, potf b-wing pilots. Meccano square card jawas. Also bagged Luke Jedi's. So they do turn up. This carton is definitely a cut above the ones I've mentioned though.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Bouche bée :shock:

What a great discovery and a steal at that price, there is some lucky collector out there rubbing their hands and licking their lips right now :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
What would everyone do if they had been the lucky person to pick that haul up for that money? Would you keep it together as it was bought or would you separate it up and make some big bucks out of it?

mumbo

Sith Lord
Boba Skinner said:
What would everyone do if they had been the lucky person to pick that haul up for that money? Would you keep it together as it was bought or would you separate it up and make some big bucks out of it?

Not being a collector of MOCS I'd probably sell them on and make a nice windfall to treat the family and feed my focus :) with the possibility of keeping one of each example as a momento) :D

Frunkstar

Grand Master
i'd donate them to Jabba for his loose collection :lol:

& Chris - don't go slating my shipping case you SOB!

In all truth I doubt any of us would know what to do for the best if the find were ours, sure it would be several days/weeks/months before the shock wore off for starters, really love seeing these.

It always makes me think of the tight twat that ran star shop in leicester, he bought a full shipping case of ROTJ palitoy MOC's from an old guy who's son had died & the guy was trying to raise funds from what he had left behind, Mark the guy in question paid him 50p each for them case included, what a total turd, more turd as he would not sell me one for 20 quid, talk about tight as a cats arse on a frosty morning.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
i'd donate them to Jabba for his loose collection :lol:

& Chris - don't go slating my shipping case you SOB!

In all truth I doubt any of us would know what to do for the best if the find were ours, sure it would be several days/weeks/months before the shock wore off for starters, really love seeing these.

It always makes me think of the tight twat that ran star shop in leicester, he bought a full shipping case of ROTJ palitoy MOC's from an old guy who's son had died & the guy was trying to raise funds from what he had left behind, Mark the guy in question paid him 50p each for them case included, what a total turd, more turd as he would not sell me one for 20 quid, talk about tight as a cats arse on a frosty morning.

Huh? Who's slating the what now?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom