Was there a Dengar Mail-away in the UK?

SOJ

Sith Lord
Was there ever a mail away offer for Dengar in the UK? If was there a cardback adversing the offer?

I've got hazy memories of my mum giving me 2 white boxes each containing a Dengar back in day.

I've not seen a cardback advertising the offer or not come across any mention of it, so I'm wondering if I'm mixing it up with something else.

No I don't still have them. I played with the 2 figures, mainly as extra backup for the hoth rebel soldiers. Took me a while to realise he was a bounty hunter.

Bootyhunter

Jedi Master
Yes there was a Dengar Mail away figure.
Was it not from the bounty hunter capture log thingie?

Joe

Grand Master
Yep Palitoy offered him as a mail away:

palitoy-dengar.jpg

Palitoy offered the following figures as mail aways:

Admiral Ackbar
Boba Fett
Dengar
Emperor
Nein Nunb
Rancor keeper

(Think that's all of them)

SOJ

Sith Lord
Thanks for that. Something else I need to add to my wanted list.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Sweet, glad my memories proved to true. How much should I expect to pay for a Baggie and the mailer? Did it come with a poster?

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
No poster included none of mine came with anything other than the figure and box. I loved the mail aways had dengar ackbar nien numb and the emperor

momike

Jedi Master
SonOfJango said:
Sweet, glad my memories proved to true. How much should I expect to pay for a Baggie and the mailer? Did it come with a poster?

I collect mailers (i have this one) so am always on the look out for them, the dengar does not come up for sale much at all, seen a thew tatty boxes over the years but always with open baggies, He is a very slept on mailer imo and one of my favorites, i love the old 2nd class ink stamp on the box of mine.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
They offered the 4-LOM mail-away too. There are Kenner cards with Palitoy stickers covering the US details part of the offer.

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
I've got the flyer for the bounty hunter mail away somewhere (pretty sure it's in my ROTJ St Michael book, and that that's in the attic, but not up to going up the at the moment, gammy arm!)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I was surprised to find out recently that we got he ESB-era mail-away Display Arena in the UK. I had only seen it as an adult retrospectively and thought it must have been a North America deal. But I came across a Palitoy advert in an old SW comic for it. I must have missed that issue aged 8 or whatever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom