DT Luke Farmboy COO

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi, I hope you are all well. ~:D

I was wondering if anyone knew what COO came with the DT Luke Farmboy, whether it was a one line or two line and which country, China, Hong Kong or both?

Thank you for your help!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hi mate

I'll give this a shot. In my limited experience I believe they are Hong Kong coo. They came with both 2 and 3 line leg markings. Saying that so, its my understanding that as a result, there are 4 different possible leg markings, 2 from each coo "family".

When I say coo family they would be No 1 and No 3 on wolffs guide.

Hope that helps

Jeff

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi Jeff and thank you my friend. Greatly appreciated.

Do you have the link to Wolf's guide at all please?

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Not sure how to link the thread but I have a small Luke Farmboy reference guide on the "Vintage Reference thread". Have a pic of wolffs guide on that.

Cheers

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thank you Jeff. I got a DT Luke but it came with a China raised bar COO so not certain this is the right Luke for the DT Saber.

I'll search for a 2 or 3 line HK COO to match it. ~:D

If anyone knows of one I'll be willing to purchase it from them but has to be mint, around C9. Thank you.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi Liam and thank you for the link but it still doesn't tell me what Luke came with the DT Saber. Appreciate your help my friend and hope all's well at your end. ~:D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
All fine here. Thanks for asking!

No worries, Good Luck in your search for a DT Luk.

I know Deber had a graded one for sale but removed it from sale

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
tigerham said:
Thank you Jeff. I got a DT Luke but it came with a China raised bar COO so not certain this is the right Luke for the DT Saber.

I'll search for a 2 or 3 line HK COO to match it. ~:D

If anyone knows of one I'll be willing to purchase it from them but has to be mint, around C9. Thank you.

Genuinely, I've never seen a China Raised Bar DT Luke. :? Could easily be wrong. Im certainly no expert. As it happens im selling a Black face paint, 3 line Hong Kong figure at the moment. :lol: it has two small marks on the rear of figure. Displays very well. Nice and white.
Here's a picture
IMG_20131102_082510.jpg

IMG_20131029_212609.jpg

IMG_20131102_082526.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
Glad to hear you're well Liam. I'm just after a loose Luke without the saber but thank you. ~:D

And Jeff, yes I noticed your Luke for sale but in need of a mint one at least C9. Thank you anyway all for your help. ~:D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
No worries mate. I will keep an eye out for you. You can be lucky picking up nice mint, loose 2 line Hong Kong farmboy figures as a lot of people seem to be of the opinion that it has to be a 3 line Hong Kong figure to go with the DT saber or for it to be classed an 'Early bird ' Luke.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
We had some discussion about this a few years ago on RS. Basically though the 2 line is a for sure based on a small sampling of DT Luke baggies in the mentioned thread. However, I did get a 3 line from a childhood collection where the guy I bought it from only had the EB set as a child. I still believe that the 3 line is correct too, but probably a later baggie version which unfortunately not many exist, so I've never been able to verify for sure yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom