My Hitlist

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Hi all,

Thought I'd put together a list of the bits and pieces I'm looking for, rather than having them spread around in various topics. Needless to say, as there's a fair list here, I'm not gonna be after them all at once! Anyway, here goes...

Loose Figures (Complete if possible)
Biker Scout (short mouth variant)
Luke Jedi (snap cape variant)
Warok

Vintage Accessories
Luke Farmboy sabre
Left rear flap for speederbike (for made in Macau bike, serial number 663-030)
Lighter brown Chief Chirpa hood (for white fur variant)

Vehicles
Die-cast Star Destroyer

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Tatsie's wants to destroy the world economy by buying up all Yak Faces. Sounds like a super villain a certain bat may want to fight. :wink:

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Capetown said:
Tatsie's wants to destroy the world economy by buying up all Yak Faces. Sounds like a super villain a certain bat may want to fight. :wink:

:lol: Perhaps a team-up with Elvis and JFK is needed in order to vanquish that kind of evil!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
BatintheBelfry said:
Capetown said:

:lol: Perhaps a team-up with Elvis and JFK is needed in order vanquish that kind of evil!

Might be it is. :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Not sure if he is collecting at the moment but If you get through to Alex, Gary - tell him to get his ass into gear and post some more ;)

His last reply on this WTB was almost 2 years ago to the day! lol!

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Joe said:
Not sure if he is collecting at the moment but If you get through to Alex, Gary - tell him to get his ass into gear and post some more ;)

His last reply on this WTB was almost 2 years ago to the day! lol!

Hey there Joe.

It wasn't Gary who posted! I hit the "Bump Topic" option and it seemed to just update the date on the last post. Bit weird! ;)

And, yeah, it's been a while - thought I'd do my bi-annual post ;)

How's things anyway?

Joe

Grand Master
Blimey where is the bump topic button? LOL

I'm going good mate! Nice to see you again :) Where you been hiding and are you still buying?? Stick around fella!

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Joe said:

I'm going good mate! Nice to see you again :) Where you been hiding and are you still buying?? Stick around fella!

There's a wee option at the top of the thread (although I think it's only there for the thread author and might only appear under your UCP section).

Yeah I'm good ta. Still buying, though it's been a quiet year for that. Just picked up a couple of small bits and pieces. And been to a couple of Showmasters events to pick up a couple of autographs (sad, I know!).

Still to finish that Droids/Ewoks run although I have added a couple to the collection. MOCs too! ;)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Alex.

Nice to see you back posting on the Forum! :) Hope you can stick around mate
Thats a awesome Collection you have too! If only my pics where half as good as yours! :lol: :lol:

Liam

Joe

Grand Master
BatintheBelfry said:
Joe said:

There's a wee option at the top of the thread (although I think it's only there for the thread author and might only appear under your UCP section).

Yeah I'm good ta. Still buying, though it's been a quiet year for that. Just picked up a couple of small bits and pieces. And been to a couple of Showmasters events to pick up a couple of autographs (sad, I know!).

Still to finish that Droids/Ewoks run although I have added a couple to the collection. MOCs too! ;)

Hmm I can't see it! Is it supposed to look like this?

untitled-12.jpg

It was the only "bump topic" image I could find on google lol!

Glad you are still around mate, give us an updated limelight soon, you could also do a photography thread for Liam and Iain :lol:

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hi Alex.

Nice to see you back posting on the Forum! :) Hope you can stick around mate
Thats a awesome Collection you have too! If only my pics where half as good as yours! :lol: :lol:

Liam

Hi Liam,

Thanks for the welcome back and the kind comments. Maybe one of these days I'll get round to photographing the rest of the collection! And I really need a new light box too - the lighting on those pics are, umm, variable to say the least ;)

BatintheBelfry

Padawan
Joe said:
BatintheBelfry said:
Joe said:

Hmm I can't see it! Is it supposed to look like this?

untitled-12.jpg

It was the only "bump topic" image I could find on google lol!

Glad you are still around mate, give us an updated limelight soon, you could also do a photography thread for Liam and Iain :lol:

Yeah that's pretty much what it looks like. It only seems to appear if I go to UCP, then Show all posts and pick a thread which I created.

Was expecting it to just auto-post a "Bump" message from me, but it seemed to just update the date on the last post in the topic.

Joe

Grand Master
Given up looking for that button lol

Nice to have you back anyway Alex, stick around mate :)

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey Alex. It may be worth sending Itfcain a PM about your weapon wants as he has loads avaliable and he is a top guy!

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10101 :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom