Echo Live VI announced

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I'm going to be selling a limited number of artist proofs I have left plus a handful of the stickers I designed for the FX crew on SOLO. I'll also have a small selection of my art on display.

Attachments

• DSCN5550.jpg
    DSCN5550.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 2,243
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 21.17.30.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 21.17.30.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,246

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry to say that I can't get to Echo, but just wanted to say that your art work is amazing.
I can't choose a favourite, but the Force Awakens one and the Liea on the Winter Games ones are really special.
Where or what were these used for?
Good luck with the sales of your proofs, but I doubt your need it!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Sorry to say that I can't get to Echo, but just wanted to say that your art work is amazing.
I can't choose a favourite, but the Force Awakens one and the Liea on the Winter Games ones are really special.

Thanks mate :) Always nice to hear when someone appreciates your artwork!

These are artist proofs, essentially the first run on the batch, of official prints that are available at Acme Archives and Dark Ink Art. I normally have 5 or 10 copies sent to me for my personal archive. I give some away, some for charity raffles or prizes, some to friends. These are what I have left over.
I'll be doing a 'special show price' of £45 each or £80 for 2, all signed and numbered.

Taffius

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
Mini99 said:

Thanks mate :) Always nice to hear when someone appreciates your artwork!

These are artist proofs, essentially the first run on the batch, of official prints that are available at Acme Archives and Dark Ink Art. I normally have 5 or 10 copies sent to me for my personal archive. I give some away, some for charity raffles or prizes, some to friends. These are what I have left over.
I'll be doing a 'special show price' of £45 each or £80 for 2, all signed and numbered.

I need more money......!! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom